At NCF we truly believe that God has us on earth to partner with him in the work of transforming lives, families and communities through the truth, love and power of Jesus Christ. Our church verse is, John 1:14, the Message version of the Bible reads, "The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood..." We believe that God wants to dwell with his church and continue moving into the neighborhood.
- GOD FIRST: We choose to make God fIrst in every part of our lives (Deut 6:5, Mark 12:30)
- SCRIPTURE: The Bible is God's written revelation to humanity and reveals the beliefs, practices and priorities by which we are to live. (2 TIm 3:16)
- DISCIPLESHIP: Jesus said that he would build his church and he calls us to make disciples. A disciple is someone who has learned to hear from Jesus and do what he says. Ultimately a disciple will follow Jesus, be transformed by Jesus and then go on mission with Jesus. (Matt 4:19, Matt, 28:18-20,Phil 3:10-11; Rom. 12:1-2,)
- COMMUNITY: We are a mosaic of all-peoples doing life together as a family in the Body of Christ (Acts 2:42-47; Eph 4:4-5)
- COMPASSION: Our actions are an expression of the Great Commission to reach each person, our church the neighborhood and the world for Christ and to help people flourish holistically. (Luke 10:25-30; Matt 28:18-20)
Wesleyans believe in one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the Savior of all who put their faith in Him alone for eternal life. We believe that those who are made new in Christ are called to be holy in character and conduct, and can only live this way by being filled with the Lord's Spirit. We believe in the Bible and its sufficiency to establish our faith and conduct. We believe God wills for people everywhere to know Him and be made new in Christ. We believe that the purpose of the Church is to worship God in spirit and in truth, and to reach a lost and fallen world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through its worship, witness, and loving deeds.